Tuesday, August 18, 2020

memoir

I'm just dropping by to jot this down in case one day I forget. To remind me that i have such an awesome friend. This is my memoir dedicated for a good friend of mine, echa.

 Last night after dinner, me and echa had some conversation about life after me having my baby. U know, being pregnant is not as complicated as having the child out in the real world, haha, cuz the baby is in the tummy, so yeah, nothing much affected my life. But after this, it sure will, with me not having a husband beside me to do rotation of who will take care of the baby, I have to do it allll by myself. I have to think where to put him when I go to work, or do I bring him with me when I go out and about, outstations, all the extra cost, pampers, milk, baby things blab la bla. Biggest issue is where I will stay after this, right now I'm staying in the apartment that are provided by my office with my officemate, but I think it would be an inconvenience to others if I bring the baby with me, like, everybody in the house didn’t signed up to listen to baby's cry remix every night. Soooo being considerate I just think I have to find a new place to rent. More extra cost.

So I was discussing this with echa, and she agreed to help me with all these aka being my 2nd "husband", help me take care of the child, and find a house to rent together. And she told me "Allah dah susun elok dah, mungkin ni lah hikmah aku tak kawen lagi, supaya boleh jaga anak kau sesama"

And I was like, soooooooo struck by it. First of all, I am sooo thankful to have such a good friend. Shes willing to leave her current apartment just to stay with me, and she is practically living for free in her apartment. And I was sitting there thinking, if I was in her shoes, would I do the same? Would I give up my free rent apartment? and pay extra money just to rent so that I can take care of somebody else's child? Like, right now, I am only considering to move from my free rent house just because its my child, if I don’t have this child I would live here like foreverrr haha don’t have to pening pening keluar duit sewa. But shes willing to do that, she volunteered for it, I don’t even make that suggestion. I don’t even have word to describe how thankful I am to have her as my friend T^T i dont deserve herrr

and even now, shes the one who had been taking care of me, ajak dinner everynight, being my personal food panda and all. tsk. What did i do to deserve such a wonderful friend :')

I pray that god will bless her with the biggest blessing ever. And thank you God for blessing me with the biggest blessing of a good friend :') May Allah ease everything for me and her. 

Semoga persahabatan ini diberkati selalu. I love you.  

No comments: