Wednesday, July 06, 2022

if i die

 ive experienced life and death situation several days ago

in the Operation room, all i think is what if i die


u know, i always wanted to die before everyone else, because i cannot live without everyone that i love.

the thoughts of loosing my parent kills me, like whats the point of living without them,

like, i wanted to die before my parent, siblings, love one and all. 

and then i have isa. 

now i have isa, i wanted to live as long as i can, so that i can see him and have more borrowed time with him, i want to be with him for as long as i can. i want to hold his hand until maybe one day he is the one that have to hold my hand. 

all i think is, please dont let me die, isa is too small to be motherless, i still have so much love to give to him. i wanted him to have endless mother love, just like how i am endlessly loved by my mother. i wanted to see him grow up, to always be there for him during his up and down. Ya Allah semoga dipanjangkan waktu kami bersama. 

i love him so much. i was more worried of him more than im worried about me. like, im not scared that im about to be cut open by the doctors, but im worried that i die and isa wont have a mother. i guess this is what being a mother is, putting your child first before you. 

and isa, if i really do die, well i surely will die someday, but if its before u can understand things, i want you to know that i love you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so much more than all the universe and everything inside. you are my whole universe, my whole life, my reason for being alive. MM love you. 



No comments: