Monday, August 05, 2019

LIFE JUNCTION


Have u ever been at the junction? Different path will take you to different destinations. But u didn't know what's waiting for you at the end of both roads. I am at that junction now. 

When people say, just do it and take a leap of faith, now I can relate. It does feel like leaping. It feels like taking a leap out of the building, or doing a bungee jumping without a proper rope, because I don’t know if I'm going to crash down so hard or bounce back with glee.
I know what my heart wants. But my brain is also busy doing calculation if that’s a rational thing to do.  It feels so confusing and scary. Scary for most part, for all the things in the future that I cannot foresee. But so does everyone, and that’s why life is a gamble. Should it be a gamble? Why can't it be a strategized calculated investment?  Hahah. Welp, even if you've planned your life soooo perfectly, there's still no guarantee that it will go as it planned. 
 
Well, for now, I think it is best to live. Yeah, live in the moment and choose what you think is the best for you and what you want at that moment. When there's 2 things in questioned, A and B, and you wanted A, but in the future I might regret A, because choice B might be more wiser for the future, well just choose the one that you want at that moment, because you'll never know if you're still alive to regret it in the future hahah. At least you die a happy man, choosing what you really want. It’s a very poor strategy for life, but yeah, unfortunately, I'm a gambler.
Let's roll the dice!



No comments: