Thursday, June 20, 2019

WOULD YOU LIKE YOU, IF YOU MET YOU


Sometimes I questioned my self, would i like me if i met me?

we always say things like "no more bad vibes" "cutting off toxic people" when we faced some problems with people, friends, colleague, family member etc
as if they are the problem, and its not you, they are just mean and bad people right? they dont understand us? they are bad for you.

what if, actually we're the bad vibe toxic person?
 have we ever think, if the problem is really is us?

because i do, sometimes i think it is me, im the toxic person,
if i ever had met me, well maybe i would hate me,

every time i do something that i knew, that i would HATE if somebody else had done it to me,
i curse my self, like maryam what the hell,

so i dont blame people anymore if they dont like me,

because sometimes i hate myself too.
and we all should thrive to be somebody that, when you met you, you would like you.

we are all toxic to somebody. we are all bad to somebody. because we're different, and we have to accept that. its like the anaerobes, majority of living organism need oxygen, but it is toxic to anaerobes, they literally die in the presence of oxygen. paham dakk perumpamaan ni? hahaha

it just that different people sees different things as toxic and bad, and they are not to blame,
because its their perspective, how dark and twisted it is, well, except for crime, theres no perspective if you rape somebody, its you, you're the problem, not how people dress or anything, mkay?

avoid doing the things u dont want people to do to you, and do all the things you wish people would do for you. most importantly, is to be kind, no matter what horrible things they did to you. if you do the same thing out of revenge, what makes you and them different?

always remember,

if you ever get the chance to treat them how they treated you, i hope you choose to walk away


and to everybody reading this, if I am ever a toxic and bad person to you,
im sorry, it never was my intention, im trying my best to be a better version of me,
you can just tell me to stop behaving like a bitch. thank you :')

No comments: