Sunday, December 28, 2014

stress

its been a stressful week for me
a very hard and harsh one. ive never felt so stressed

well, its my study week now, ill be sitting for finals in a week
and i am mad worried about my parents back in Kelantan
we have this huge flood in kelantan, its the worst in history i can tell
because our house never ever get flooded and this year, it is flooded even into my room
we still dont know how much damage it cost us
but some of my friend even lost their house. and i should not whine about this and be grateful
that my house is just slightly affected to be compared to others
but it is sooo stressful when you cannot contact your parents, and knowing the water is rising
and theres no electrical power, no food supplies even the water supplies
i get to text my mom after a day of no news, and she said that she collected rain water as the drinking water, because there is nothing to drink :(
and food is hard mannn.

just imagine, there is a school nearby our house, theres about 5000 people take shelters there
and the food supplies that had been sent is just 4 plastics of rice and 3 can of sardines!
like, it is not even enough for a family
i am not blaming anybody, hey, i know, it is pretty hard to send supplies there, as the water is still deep and the current is very very fast.
but i feel very sorry to all the people there :(

and thanks to all who are very concern, calling me asking is everything okay
texting me and whatsapping every time they read about salor.
i appreciated you guys so much
because it is the time that i needed the support the most from everybody
my friends and love one

one thing that i learn from this moment is, we can know who genuinely concern about you
even people who you think doesnt even care about you, or people who you dont even bother to ask,
they spend their time to ask if everything is okay or i need anything.
a lot of my friends lives in Kelantan, and we all are affected by the flood, it just how bad you are affected is the different, and i was so stressed about my parents i dont even have time to ask about my closest friend's house and yet she called me asking if everything is okay and all, i am such a bad friend, and am thankful to have such a good friend and people around me :')






No comments: